The Tech-1 T v3 Shoe is the latest evolution in Alpinestars premium racing footwear lineup. Integrating Alpinestars exclusive sock-like heel collar
within a lightweight and eye-catching chassis allows the Tech-1 T v3 to provide a level of comfort not found in competing offerings.
This shoe uses a full bovine leather construction
featuring a cut away section at the heel to allow movement while operating the pedals with no pressure points while driving. Instead a sock-like elastic fire proof collar
is used allowing a seamless fit while lessening points of exposure in the event of fire. The Tech-1 T Shoe is SFI-5 (SFI 3.3/5) rated
Lightweight is the name of the game for the v3 Tech-1 T shoe. The hook and loop strap is a single layer, while also ensuring there are no pressure points on the instep while the classic lace closure system features hidden loops to guarantee a snug but unrestrictive fit. Furthermore, this shoe integrates Alpinestars proprietary wire closure system
strategically enveloping the foot for optimum support and structure. The wire system utilizes high-tensile fibers
that are anchored through the structure of the shoe to ensure a precise and secure fit like no other. The all-new rubber sole, which mimics a tire tread, is water repelling and oil resistant to offer high levels of grip and pedal feel. Other touches include an outer toe protector for comfort and durability and a Nomex lining to protect the entire foot against fire.
- "Sock-Like" elastic fireproof collar for comfort and ease of mobility
- Front and rear pull tabs for easy entry
- Perforated inner gusset padding for improved comfort and breathability
- Lightweight micro-porous padding around the heel and footbed for enhanced comfort
- All graphic detailing on the leather features transfer technology for weight savings
- Extensive perforation zones for maximum ventilation and breathability
- Integrated fireproof PU heel for additional protection
- Alpinestars one-piece toe and heel counter features a durable multi-compound construction
- Exclusive F1-derived thin rubber sole for improved sensitivity and optimum levels of grip
- Closure system features Alpinestars proprietary wire closure system strategically enveloping the foot for optimum support and structure. The wire system utilizes high-tensile fibers to ensure a precise and secure fit around the foot
- Lace Lock ensure the shoe remains in position
- Para-aramidic fiber construction for excellent heat-resistance, weight savings, and strength
- Complies with SFI-5 (SFI: 3.3/5) homologation standard.