The GP.3 Carbon combines traditional F1 styling, a versatile air intake system, a Double Screen Anti-Fog (DSAF) shield, and an ultra-light carbon fiber shell
with leading-edge aerodynamic performance. A great option for open-wheel, dirt track, kart, and formula racers
who demand professional features, performance, and comfort, the GP.3 Carbon provides maximum ventilation and clear vision in even the toughest track conditions.
The GP.3 Carbon takes a SE03 3MM DSAF Shield which features the SV03/05 pivot system and thumb tab on the drivers left side to allow for easy shield operation. The direct flow upper and lower chin bar vents on the front of the helmet help to increase airflow and prevent shield fogging. The shield also has a Double Screen Anti-Fog (DSAF) Visor Insert For Improved Anti-Fog Performance. Each helmet comes with a clear shield and Bell visor strip as standard equipment.
While the GP.3 Carbon has a front aero lip and chin bar built into the helmet an additional aerodynamic kit is available that includes a rear spoiler improving overall helmet stability. This optional aero kit attaches with double sided adhesive that holds aggressively to the shell yet can be removed easily without damaging the helmet's finish. Included with the optional Aero Kit:
- 2050001 - Rear Spoiler V06 Clear (Large)
- 2030019 - 2 Mil Tearoffs 01211 (20PK)
The GP.3 Carbon also features Bell's redesigned face piece with recessed areas that allow for seamless radio integration and easy installation. In addition, replacement face piece kits are available for the GP.3 in the event the front interior chin piece needs to be replaced. The GP.3 Carbon is certified to the Snell SA2020 and the FIA8859 standard.
The FIA8859 certification requires the helmet to be tested for use with Head and Neck Restraint Devices. Bell's M6 terminal hardware is incorporated into the helmet and accepts Head and Neck Restraint anchor system hardware.
This helmet comes in a high gloss carbon fiber weave finish. Detailed Specs:
- Ultra-light Carbon Fiber Shell
- High-Pressure Molding System for Improved Shell Strength
- Advanced Aerodynamic Styling
- Top Manual-Lever Closable Air Intake Vents
- Direct Flow Chin Bar Ventilation
- Standard Eyeport Size
- Positive Seal Visor System
- Recessed Face Piece for Seamless Radio Integration
- SE03 3MM DSAF Shield (SV SE03/05 Pivot System)
- Double Screen Anti-Fog (DSAF) Visor Insert
- Pro-Style, Multi-Density Interior with Contoured Cheek Pads
- Ultra Plush Grey Comfort-Max FR Interior
- M6 Terminal Hardware for Head & Neck Restraint Devices
- FIA8859-2015 Certification
- Snell SA2020 Certification