Zamp Racing is now offering a Dirt-specific lightweight fiberglass helmet. Based on the popular RZ-36, the "Dirt" keeps dust and dirt out! No front vents
to get covered in gunk, with a fully removable/replaceable liner with chin curtain
. This lightweight helmet offers superior fit, finish, and features with the best value on the market! Our RZ-36 DIRT offers safety at an unmatched value. Features include:
- Composite Fiberglass Lightweight Shell
- Upper Chin Curtain to keep dust sealed out
- Lower chin bar to reduce buffeting
- No Lower Front Vents prevent dirt spray from getting in!
- 7-Top Air System - for excellent ventilation
- Plush Fire Retardant Interior
- Z-20 Series 3mm Shield with Tear Off Posts
- Removable/Washable Comfort Liner
- Two holes on each side of Chin Foam for Radio/Hydration
- M6 Terminal Hardware for easy use with HANS Devices
- Snell SA2020 Rated
- Top Air Vent Scoop: Use for open cockpit racing to allow more air into the helmet at speed.
- Rear Spoiler Clear: Use for open cockpit racing to increase helmet stability at speed.
- Forced Air Intake - Regular: Use to attach a forced air / fresh air pump to helmet. The 'regular' style uses a standard 1.5" nozzle for compatibility with most forced air system hoses.
- Forced Air Intake - Low Profile: Use to attach a forced air / fresh air pump to helmet. The 'low profile' style uses a lower & wider nozzle for cockpits where clearance is an issue. This may require an adapter to connect to a standard forced air system. The adapter is available to purchase here.