High demand helmet with limited sizes in stock. Please check options above for current availability.
More sizes will be back in stock in Late April.
The Zamp RZ-59 is Zamp's latest Snell SA2020
helmet with great ventilation and adaptability!
The RZ-59 is available in two stylish matte finishes featuring a lightweight shell with great airflow to keep you cool out on the track. Features:
- Composite Fiberglass Lightweight Shell
- 7-Top Air Vent Holes - in addition to Chin and Scalp Vents/Exhausts
- Plush Fire Retardant Interior
- Z-20 Series 3mm Shield with Tear Off Posts
- Includes soft-touch drawstring Helmet Bag
- Stylish Matte Black & Matte Grey Finishes
- M6 Terminal Hardware for easy use with HANS Devices
- Snell SA2020 Rated
- Top Air Vent Scoop:
Use for open cockpit racing to allow more air into the helmet at speed.
- Top Forced Air Intake:
Use to attach a forced air / fresh air pump to helmet. The 'regular' style uses a standard 1.5" nozzle for compatibility with most forced air system hoses.
- Top Forced Air Intake w/ Pumper:
Includes Intake and a Pro-Tek Fresh Air Pumper
- Keeps dust & dirt out. Provides cooler air inside the helmet & prevents the shield from fogging.
- Includes remote mount fan & filter assembly with 4 foot hose.
- Must be wired to a 12 volt power source.