Zamp Racing is proud to offer a Dirt-Specific Carbon Fiber
helmet. Based on an all new design, the RZ-65D "Dirt" keeps both dust and dirt out!
This Snell SA2020 Rated helmet utilizes a lightweight shell featuring a large and eye-catching carbon fiber weave.
The RZ65D packs awesome features including dual chin curtains
(to prevent dirt entry), a fully removable/replaceable liner, improved aerodynamics, an included rear spoiler, as well as a new ultra-plush comfort interior. Features:
- Large Weave Carbon Fiber Shell for a Super Lightweight Helmet
- Aerodynamics Optimized for improved stability at speed
- Large front lower duckbill chin provides protection and lowers drag
- Clear Rear Spoiler Included to increase helmet stability at speed!
- Minimal Forward Venting To keep dirt out, while allowing a single flow to shield and sides of chin
- Plush Fire Retardant Removable/Washable Ultra-Soft Interior
- Dual Chin Curtains Mounted on both top and bottom of Chin Bar to keep dirt out
- Hole/Plug in Chin Bar for easy Hydration Tube set up
- Ear Cups & Ear Pads to give driver quieter environment
- Easy integration of radio equipment within Cheek EPS Liner
- Z-20 Series 3mm Clear Shield with Tear Off Posts
- M6 Inserts Ready For Use With Head & Neck Restraints
- Snell SA2020 Approved
Fly Racing - Pro Helmet Garage Bag
- SFI Helmet Skirt: This SFI 3.3 rated helmet skirt prevents Dirt, Dust, and Debris from entering your suit and helmet!
- Forced Air Intake - Low Profile: Use to attach a forced air / fresh air pump to helmet. The 'low profile' style uses a lower & wider nozzle for cockpits where clearance is an issue. This may require an adapter to connect to a standard forced air system. The adapter is available to purchase here.
- Oversized helmet bag fits all helmet brands
- Full fleece interior provides the ultimate in protection
- Upper Mesh Venting allows helmet to dry quickly
- Generous Side Pockets - Holds your balaclavas, gloves, and more!