The Z-Tech Series 3A is a new SFI 38.1 rated head and neck restraint with an innovative design allowing it to be lighter and more compact than other restraints.
The Series 3A design does not require the use of bulky support arms, but still maintains adjustability for different body types and race seat angles. This leaves more room for your helmet and allows for a more comfortable experience. Unlike other designs there is also no rigid material against the spine.
The Series 3A allows you to adjust the shoulder width to provide maximum comfort during your racing sessions. This ensures it fits different body shapes and sizes while adjusting to different race seat angles. As an evolution of our previous designs this new neck brace is much lighter- weighing in around 750 grams!
This restraint features fiberglass reinforced nylon to create a lightweight and ultra-durable frame. The helmet tether is constructed from Kevlar webbing with stainless steel quick connects for quick & easy attachment and detachment from the helmet.
The Z-Tech Series 3A is compatible with Snell SA2015 and SA2020 rated helmets.
This package includes all of the necessary parts and instructions to set up your helmet including: anchors, anchor posts, and screws.
Note: Because of it's ability to fit many sizes the Series 3A does require some setup. Instructions are provided to guide the entire process.
- Advanced Multi-Axis Adjustment: allows you to adjust restraint shoulder width allowing a comfortable fit for different body shapes and sizes as well several racing seat positions.
- Super Lightweight at approximately 750 grams!
- Better Design: No rigid material against the spine and more room for your helmet.
- Strong Frame: Specialized Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon is used for the frame.
- Stainless Steel Hardware: high quality attachments built to handle the wear and tear of racing.
- Kevlar Webbing Single Point Tether: connects helmet to restraint and offers good side to side motion during use.
- 02 Spring Clip Quick Connect: makes it even easier to disconnect the device from the helmet.
- Harness Belt Channel: accepts 2" or 3" belts from your racing harness.
- Removable Padding: makes cleaning or replacement easy.
- Helmet Hardware: all parts needed to set up your helmet are included!
- SFI 38.1 Certified: Certified by SFI for competition use to the stringent 38.1 rating.
- Compatible with Snell SA2015 and SA2020 helmets.