The Alpinestars KMX-9 v2 Karting suit is one of the most popular kart racing suits on the market and continues to push the envelope in design and style year after year. Available in both youth and adult sizes
as well as in multi-color styles, this latest version of KMX-9 is CIK-FIA Level 2 Homologated
and eligible for both domestic and international karting competitions.
Note: A graphic version of this suit is available here: Alpinestars KMX-9 v2 Graphic Suit
The KMX-9 v2 suit utilizes a two-layer construction
allowing for an extremely lightweight and well-ventilated suit; allowing you to keep cool in the most demanding races and during the hottest months of the year. The interior of the suit is lined with a "polyester toweling" material that wicks moisture away
from the body while also being extremely soft to the touch. The front of the suit uses Alpinestars exclusive asymmetric front opening
that makes entry a breeze.
Ventilation is achieved with technical mesh fabric used under the arms and between the legs. Knitted stretch panels are installed on the back, shoulders, and lumbar area to keep the suit from tugging while seated in the racing position. This design allows the KMX9 to be extremely comfortable and perfect for those long days at the track.
The KMX-9 Suit is CIK-FIA Level 2 Homologated
, eligible for use in all CIK/FIA-regulated karting competitions. Further the KMX-9 v2 is now available in a range of options including youth and adult as well as several colorways!
The Alpinestars KMX-9 v2 Karting suit is a premium
karting suit that has long been the benchmark for racers who don't want to compromise between style and protection.
- Enhanced two-layer construction yields a durable suit with exceptional abrasion resistance.
- Alpinestars asymmetric front opening design aids fitting and entry
- Stretch panels on back, shoulder, and lumbar areas prevent tugging and bunching
- Technical mesh panels under arms and between legs for maximum ventilation
- Polyester toweling liner is soft and moisture-wicking
- Formula 1 derived design on shoulder epaulettes
- Ergonomic collar with soft knitted lining
- Anatomical arm, leg, and torso paneling create the optimum karting position
- Knitted wrist and ankle cuffs keep the suit comfortably in place
- Two thigh pockets for a convenience
- Adjustable waist belt and double YKK zippers allow a customizable fit
- CIK-FIA Level 2 homologated