The Alpinestars Tech-1 K v2 is a renowned karting shoe that has been the Go-To
shoe for serious karters since it's introduction. Recently redesigned and with additional cutting edge features and high contrast styling, it remains one of the most popular kart racing shoes available.
The Tech-1 K v2 Shoe is a high quality and durable karting shoe constructed from premium microfiber
. Breathability is amongst the best we've experienced on any karting shoe- the Tech-1K makes use of both laser cut perforations
across the outer surfaces of the shoe, but also a unique honeycomb mesh vent system
on both the ankles and tongue. This honeycomb mesh material has both a high-tech look and feel and promotes airflow throughout the shoe to wick moisture away from your feet.
The design of the sole and heel are maximized for both grip and effortless pedal modulation. The lightweight and flexible sole uses a unique foot contour
to keep pedal contact secure and throttle/brake adjustments precise. The heel rolls with ease while also providing additional abrasion protection to the rear of the foot. The shoe is kept securely in place with asymmetric lacing
as well as a hook & loop strap
to reliably fasten the shoe in place while also preventing any dangerous lace snagging.
The Alpinestars Tech-1 K shoe is a high performing karting shoe capable of meeting the demanding needs of both amateur and professional kart racers. This latest version of a proven platform
continues the winning combination of both
driver comfort and secure foot and ankle protection that shines on any track.
- Alpinestars innovative foot contour is engineered for maximum performance
- An ergonomic heel counter creates support and stability inside the shoe
- A flatter forefoot with die-cut ribbing provides excellent pedal feel
- Features an asymmetric lace closure as well as an adjustable hook and loop strap
- Laces use para-aramidic eyelets for enhanced durability
- The collar uses and Achilles' cut out for comfort and an improved range of movement
- The toe is reinforced with 3D printed rubber for superior abrasion resistance
- Advanced hybrid construction with a durable Nubuck microfiber upper
- Laser cut perforations across the shoe aid in ventilation
- Unique honeycomb mesh across heel and tongue provide for excellent airflow
- This sole is strategically ribbed for enhanced pedal sensitivity and grip
- The ultra-thin Formula 1 specification sole uses Alpinestars exclusive rubber compound
- External rear heel made of rubber for improved abrasion resistance and protection