The latest "v3" edition of Alpinestars Tech-1 ZX gloves uses an innovative mesh-like honeycomb material
to allow breathability and airflow unlike any other auto racing glove on the market
while still exceeding the rigorous SFI 3.3/5 and FIA8856
Using input from leading Formula 1 drivers, the Tech-1 ZX uses a first of its kind honeycomb mesh-like fabric- significantly improving breathability and reducing sweat buildup
. Using this new material also provides a nearly 20% reduction in heat transmission
. This is a leap forward in racing safety technology and yields a glove that is first in its class in comfort and provides maximum protection while seemingly disappearing around your hand in a tailored fit.
The new 3D silicon printed palm
provides excellent levels of grip without a reduction in steering feel. The glove’s pre-curve shape
has been increased from previous iterations, resulting in a better fit and less material bunching when holding the wheel.
The Alpinestars Tech-1 ZX v3 gloves are at the pinnacle of automotive racing safety
and feature Alpinestars continued commitment to advancing the latest in comfort and design.
- Two layer mesh-like honeycomb design for ultimate breathability
- External seams prevent pressure points from forming during long sessions
- Pre-curved fingers and palm help improve fit and reduce fatigue
- Outer grip zones for superb control and feel on the cockpit’s controls
- Touchscreen compatible thumb and index fingertips
- Printed 3D grip technology on palm and fingers for improved flexibility and control
- Certified to both SFI3.3/5 & FIA 8856-2018 homologation standards