High demand helmet with limited sizes in stock. Please check options above for current availability.
The GP.2 Youth is for young racers who need a fire retardant helmet built with youth safety in mind.
The GP.2 Youth is a fantastic choice for young racers who demand great styling, superior features, light weight and excellent fit in a smaller configuration. The GP.2 Youth is built specifically for children and younger racers who need a youth helmet that is fire retardant. The SFI 24.1-2015 certified GP.2 Youth incorporates the same advanced technology, styling, protection and features developed for Bell's line of professional racing helmets. The SFI Youth Standard is recognized and accepted by racing and karting organizations including the Quarter Midget Association of America (QMA).
The GP.2 Youth features a front aero chin bar, a lightweight composite shell, pro-style interior neck collar for outstanding comfort, and a front air intake that forces air into the helmet's forehead vents for maximum ventilation. The top air intake is replaceable and the helmet can be used without the air intake. The direct flow upper and lower chin bar vents on the front of the helmet help to increase airflow and prevent shield fogging. The GP.2 Youth also features replaceable cheek pads that can be installed for a more customized fit.
While the GP.2 Youth has a front aero lip and chin bar built into the helmet an additional aerodynamic kit is available that includes a rear spoiler improving overall helmet stability. This optional aero kit attaches with double sided adhesive that holds aggressively to the shell yet can be removed easily without damaging the helmet's finish.
Included with the optional Aero Kit:
- 2050001 - Rear Spoiler V06 Clear (Large)
- 2030015 - 2 MIL TEAROFFS 01223 (20PK)
The GP.2 Youth takes a 287 SRV Shield which features the SRV-1 pivot system and thumb tab on the drivers left side to allow for easy shield operation. Each helmet comes with a clear shield and Bell visor strip as standard equipment. Detailed Specs:
- Youth Specific Shell Design
- Advanced Aerodynamic Styling
- Air Intake To Maximize Forehead Ventilation
- Direct Flow Chin Bar Ventilation
- Lightweight Composite Shell Technology
- Secure Visor Seal Prevents Dust From Entering the Eyeport
- 287/3MM SRV Shield (SRV-1 Pivot System)
- Channels in facepads offer ability to install drink tube and radio systems
- M6 Terminal Hardware for Head and Neck Restraint Devices
- E-Max Multi-Density Energy Absorbing Liner
- Comfort-Plus FR Interior Fabric for Durable Performance
- Removable/Replaceable Cheek Pads & Liner
- SFI 24.1 (2015) Youth Homologation