New from Bell, The KC7-EV is an "extended vision"
update of the popular KC7 youth karting helmet. This "EV" edition has a considerably larger viewport area
to significantly reduce tunnel vision as well as making it easier to wear glasses
inside of the helmet.
This update makes the KC7-EV a great choice for parents looking for a safe, comfortable, and confidence inspiring helmet for their young racers.
The KC7-EV shares all the same great features as the standard KC7 helmet, which is an ultra-lightweight youth karting helmet based on the F1 proven RS7 design. The sleek, aerodynamic shell features an advanced ventilation system to maximize cooling and a Double Screen Anti-Fog (DSAF) shield to eliminate fogging.
The Bell KC7-EV Karting Helmet provides an increase in both vertical and horizontal visibility over the standard KC7. This yields an additional 30% extra peripheral viewing range
which reduces tunnel vision allowing for racers to be more aware of what is happening around them at speed. (It also has the benefit of reducing claustrophobic feelings some younger racers experience while wearing a helmet.)
The KC7-EV uses the unique SE07-EV 2MM shield
which is 20mm larger overall. The bigger viewport of the KC7-EV also makes it easier to fit eyeglasses inside of the helmet
- making it the go-to choice for young racers wearing corrective eyewear.
Homologated to the Snell/FIA CMR2016 standard and certified for global competition, the KC7-CMR is designed to minimize helmet weight for karting drivers under the age of 18. The KC7-EV CMR uses a carbon composite shell
creating an extremely light helmet weighing 1000 grams to 1200 grams depending on size.
Optional Aero Kit:
- 2050062 - KC7 Clear Chin Bar Gurney
- 2050034 - KC7 Clear Rear Spoiler
An optional aerodynamic kit is also available to enhance helmet performance and provide greater stability at higher speeds. The aerodynamic kit includes a chin bar gurney which adds down force to the front of the helmet to prevent lift and a rear spoiler that improves overall helmet stability. Both items come in an unpainted clear finish and attach with included double sided adhesive that holds aggressively to the shell yet can be removed easily without damaging the helmet's finish.
Bell KC7-EV Features:
- Formula 1 Style Youth Helmet
- Extended Vision Viewport provides 30% more peripheral vision
- Larger Viewport also allows for glasses use
- Advanced Aerodynamic Styling
- HighFlow Ventilation System with 14 Intake and Extraction Channels
- Direct Flow Chin Bar Ventilation
- Ultra-Lightweight Carbon Composite Shell Technology
- Positive Seal Visor System
- Unique SE07-EV 2MM Shield
- Double Screen Anti-Fog (DSAF) Visor Insert
- Pro-Style, Multi Density Interior with Superior Moisture Wicking
- Comfort-Plus Karting Style Interior with Removable Cheek Pads
- Snell/FIA CMR2016 Certification
The CMR2016 standard certifies this helmet for use in youth kart racing. This helmet is not recommended for auto or motorcycle racing and is not compatible with HANS devices.