The Bell KC7 F1 LE Youth Karting Helmet is a special edition helmet featuring the exclusive designs of your favorite Formula 1 drivers.
Based on the popular Bell KC7 Youth Karting Helmet
, this helmet maintains Bell's focus on youth safety- carrying the same youth specific Snell/FIA CMR2016
safety rating. Additionally, the KC7 F1 LE includes a host of upgraded accessories at no extra charge
Upgrades over the standard KC7 include:
- Exclusive F1 Driver inspired graphics
- Multi-Layer Chrome Shield with driver logo sun strip
- Top & Side Air Intakes Pre-Installed for additional ventilation
- Clear Rear Spoiler Pre-Installed to prevent helmet lift
- Premium heavy duty Bell HP Helmet Bag
The Bell KC7-CMR F1 LE is an ultra-lightweight youth karting helmet based on the F1 proven RS7 design and now available in stunning designs inspired by the helmets of legendary F1 drivers.
Bell Racing collaborated with F1 drivers Lewis Hamilton, Fernando Alonso, and Charles Leclerc
to develop special editions of the KC7 CMR. The drivers worked with Bell’s in-house designers and custom paint team to create a custom graphics for the KC7 CMR with the signature elements and colors of their F1 helmets. These special edition helmets include a stylish multi-layer SE07 2MM visor, clear top and side air intakes, clear rear spoiler and HP helmet bag.
The KC7 CMR uses a carbon composite shell
creating an extremely light helmet weighing 1000 grams to 1200 grams depending on size. The sleek, aerodynamic design features an advanced ventilation system with 14 intake and extraction channels to maximize cooling. The KC7 double screen anti fog (DSAF) visor and rubber gasket seal ensures water will not enter the eye opening in rain conditions.
Homologated to the Snell/FIA CMH standard (CMR2016)
and certified for global competition, the KC7-CMR is designed to minimize helmet weight for karting drivers under the age of 18 and is perfect for the next generation of champions as they start their racing careers in karting.
Bell KC7 Specs:
- Formula 1 Style Youth Karting Helmet
- Advanced Aerodynamic Styling
- HighFlow Ventilation System with 14 Intake and Extraction Channels
- Direct Flow Chin Bar Ventilation
- Ultra-Lightweight Carbon Composite Shell Technology
- Standard Eyeport Size
- Positive Seal Visor System
- SE07 2MM DSAF Shield
- Double Screen Anti-Fog (DSAF) Visor Insert
- Pro-Style, Multi Density Interior with Superior Moisture Wicking
- Comfort-Plus Karting Style Interior with Removable Cheek Pads
- Snell/FIA CMR2016 Certification
The CMR2016 standard certifies this helmet for use in youth kart racing. This helmet is not recommended for auto or motorcycle racing and is not compatible with HANS devices.
Want more info on the Bell KC7 Youth Helmet? Check out our Bell KC7 CMR2016 Youth Karting Helmet Review!