Sweating is one of the body's natural mechanisms to stay cool. Engineered with special technology to wick moisture and enhance drying, COOLMAX fabric helps you stay dry and energized - exactly what you need to feel comfortable not only during the day, but also through your toughest races.
Since 1986, COOLMAX fabric has been delivering benefits to help top athletes push harder and longer. Today, COOLMAX fabric appeals to the fashion conscious who prefer a cool, soft and high performance fabric that fits every lifestyle. COOLMAX fabric is the confident, sophisticated choice for active consumers.
- COOLMAX fabric pulls moisture away from your skin.
- COOLMAX fabric absorbs and spreads moisture out across fabric to enhance evaporative drying rate.
- Air moves in to keep your body cool and dry.
- The performance of COOLMAX fabric is inherent in the structure itself. The specially engineered fibers allow fabric designers to create high-performance fabrics that are soft, breathable, and moisture wicking. Easy care
- Garments made with COOLMAX fabric are machine washable and dryable. However, fabric softener and chlorine bleach should not be used. Some garments may require special care because of the style, not the fabric. It is best to read the care label inside the garment. Energy saving
- COOLMAX fabric is so quick drying that you actually reduce dryer use! Just hang wet clothes and be amazed at how fast they dry. Great for traveling, too! Year-round comfort
- In cold weather, COOLMAX fabric is a great first layer, especially during high aerobic activities. It keeps chill-inducing perspiration away from your skin and moves it to the outer layers for evaporation. You stay warm when your body is dry.